TOSIBOX® – From Remote Access to Secure Networking
TOSIBOX® is the world’s first purpose-designed connectivity solution for creating and managing global operational networks. It is developed with simplicity as a design principle, and we have automated the creation of secure remote access.
TOSIBOX® connects people, edge connectivity and centralized data points with its scalable components for people devices, management, and connectivity:
- For people: TOSIBOX® Key is a client used to access the network. The ecosystem can have several admins and numerous users using physical TOSIBOX® Keys, TOSIBOX® Mobile Client app or TOSIBOX® SoftKey software licenses.
- For devices: TOSIBOX® Lock can be a router with firewall sharing access to devices or a software installed inside a third-party device. As the company grows, more Locks can be added to various locations.
- For management: TOSIBOX® Hub is the platform for easy OT network and access rights management. You can limit access, add new users and objects simply by drag and drop.
- For connectivity: The TOSIBOX® automated and patented technology is the heart of TOSIBOX® connectivity. It helps users find the Locks that their Key has access to, no matter where the Lock or the user are located.
The patented TOSIBOX® connectivity technology has grown together with our customers. Our customers’ needs range from easy and secure VPN remote access to scalable ecosystems with simple network management and possibilities to incorporate the technology inside third-party devices. Whatever your current needs are, make sure you do not tie yourself in a solution that isn’t future-proof or scalable. TOSIBOX® has several benefits:
- Easy configuration-free Plug & Go™ implementation without special IT skills
- Point-to-point data flow: data streams directly between two modules, no cloud
- Secure connectivity to the edge on an ethernet L2/L3 layer
- Two-way communication offers the benefits of IoT plus remote maintenance with one technology
- Unlimited expandability with easy network management