ELECTRICAL INTERCONNECTION SOLUTIONS BY WAGO
Available from JJ-LAPP Philippines & Thailand
WAGO Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks
Master every challenge with WAGO’s rail-mount terminal block systems. Our complete, high-performance line of terminal blocks will be the platform for your solution!
- The right actuation variants for any application: lever, push-button or operating slot
- Complete, high-performance line of terminal blocks for every application
- The highest level of safety: testing above and beyond the scope of industrial standards
- Industry-proven spring pressure connection technology: fast, vibration-proof and maintenance-free
- Additional savings through shorter wiring times, faster project commissioning and the elimination of service costs due to maintenance-free connections
- Eliminate time-consuming preparation – no ferrules or crimping required
WAGO Installation Terminal Blocks and Connectors
Whether in a junction box or distribution box, WAGO’s installation terminal blocks and connectors offer you the right product for every installation job. Push-in termination of solid conductors, such as that offered by our junction box connectors, saves you plenty of time and money.
- Fast and easy to use
- The right terminal block and connector for every application
- Minimal space requirements enable high wiring density
- Clearly organized wiring in control cabinets and junction boxes
- Maintenance-free installation
- Permanent, secure connections
WAGO 221 Series Splicing Connectors
Pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down – done! The 221 Series Splicing Connector connects solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors easily, quickly and safely.
From intercom system wiring to electrical ovens: Connecting different conductor types is quick and easy with WAGO’s compact 221 Series Splicing Connector.
- Connect all conductor types without preparing them
- Combine any conductor types and sizes
- Easy-to-use operating lever for tool-free terminations
- High current carrying capacity up to 32 A
- Perfect for distribution applications thanks to mounting carrier
But this connector wants to do more!
The 221 Series Splicing Connector is well-suited for the following applications in:
- Hazardous areas
- Building installations
WAGO Pluggable Connectors
The Pluggable Solution for Your Application
The right solution for every application: Whether on the printed circuit board, in the control cabinet or for lighting connection, WAGO’s pluggable connectors quickly and easily connect to the widest variety of applications.
- Comprehensive product range for any application
- Conductors are always securely clamped via spring pressure connection technology
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP®termination of both solid and ferruled conductors
- Guaranteed protection against mismatching through individual coding